- Research and identify sourcing markets and suppliers of raw ingredients to be used in pet food manufacturing.
- Negotiate procurement contracts with suppliers.
- Liaise with leading livestock and aquaculture associations to maintain constant supply of products and keep abreast of new development and innovations in those areas.
- Assist with development of supply management programs to facilitate sourcing strategies, pricing, and procurement of products.
- Maintain data on protocols and standards regarding regulations and market requirements in the pet food industry.
- Travel is anticipated several times/year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management and 2 years of experience in the job offered or if no degree, then 4 years of experience in the job offered
Letter and resume to Durbin Associates Inc., P.O. Box 1794, Voorhees, NJ 08043